Worker electrocuted PDF Print E-mail
Saturday, 04 October 2014 13:33

A construction worker died of electrocution yesterday morning.while doing laundry in Rio Hondo where he worked for a construction firm doing road development project in that barangay which was devastated during the September 2013 siege.

The fatality was identified Albert Antepasado y Ramos, 33, married, of Curuan.

Antepasado suffered high degree burns in the body and died on the spot.

Initial investigation disclosed that Antepasado and his co-worker Rodel Mariano were taking a bath during which the frmer decided to first wash his clothes. While doing so, Antepasado stood up and accidentally touched a live wire connected hanging loose from a  Zamcelco post.

Mariano tried to rescue Antepasado but failed because he too was jolted by high voltage electricity.

The body  brought to a funeral parlor for post mortem examination. – Dan Toribio Jr.