3 stores destroyed in Putik fire PDF Print E-mail
Wednesday, 11 November 2015 11:02

Three business shops were destroyed in an fire that broke out along the highway in Putik last Monday night.

The fire struck at the Nida Snack Hoiuse, Odiboys Lechon Manok and at an agrivet supply store around 6:26 p.m.

A report from the Bureau of Fire Protection and Divisoria Police Station disclosed that the fire started at the Odiboys Lechon Manok and spread to the two adjacent stores.

Men from the Guiwan Fire Station was the first responder then followed by firemen from the Central fire station.

The fire was placed under control in less than an hour. No one was injured.

Barangay Chairman Sammy Natividad Kagawad Jihan Edding and Couincilor Gerry Perez rushed to  the scene to extend some assistance.

The fire could have started from an unattended gas stove. — Dan Toribio Jr.