Mom, 4-yr-old daughter hacked, stabbed dead PDF Print E-mail
Monday, 23 November 2015 11:32


A farmer on Sunday sought justice for the brutal killing of his wife and young daughter in Bunguiao, this city.

Arnel Galarde said his wife EmmalynPacquiao Galarde, 33  and their 4-year-old daughter Ricamae were hacked and stabbed at Sitio Camp Socorro, Bungiao last Friday afternoon and their bodies were recovered in the afternoon the following day.

Emmalyn sustained multiple stab wounds in the body while Ricamae suffered a hack wound on the back of the body. The bolo blow almost decapitated the young girl’s body.

Arnel told DZT that his wife and daughter Ricamae, who was the second to the last in a brood eight, left home Friday afternoon to go  to a store located about one kilometer away to buy foodstuff and kitchen supplies. They did not return home until their bodies were found Saturday.

Arnel said that on Friday night, they went on searching for his wife and daughter but found nothing.

He said that the next day, they continued searching for his wife and daughter until they found footprints of the girl leading to some bushes. Still  there was nothing on it  and Arnel decided to bring home his other children but while they were along the way, their pet dog guided them to other bushes some 500 meters away from their house where they found the bodies of the mother and daughter.

The bodies were brought to the Villa Funeral Parlor for post mortem examination.

Arnel appealed to Mayor Beng Climaco-Salazar and the police to thoroughly investigate the double murder to giving justice to his wife and daughter.

Arnel said that after the burial of his wife and daughter, he and their seven other children will transfer to Barangay Sangali and stay with his relatives.

In another incident, around 9 a.m. Sunday, the body  of an unidentified male was found floating off the Golf Beach in Calarian.

Chief Insp. Hingming Ladjaali, Sinunuc Police Station chief, disclosed that the victim sustained injuries in the neck and eyes.

The victim was only wearing black pants and had no upper garment.

The body  was brought to the Villa Funeral Parlor for post mortem examinations. – Dan Toribio