3 hospitalized after having choco drinks PDF Print E-mail
Thursday, 10 December 2015 14:11

A family of three landed in the hospital after drinking chocolate drinks in Zamboanga City the other day.

Based on a complaint filed with the police by Teodolo Egogan Pabraquel of Culianan, his grandsons Chirst Arenz Pabraquel, 4, Christian Avila, 2 and MIlaminda Avila, 46, all residents of Pasobolong, were confined at the Mindanao Central Sanitarium after drinking Selecta Moo chocolate drinks in tetrapacks resulting to  severe stomach ache and loose bowel movement.

Pabraquel told the police at the Culianan Police Station that the victims bought the Selecta Moo from the Mercedes Shell Mini Mart last December 7 around 2:30 p.m.

An hour after drinking the Selecta Moo, the three experienced the symptoms of food poisoning that prompted them to go to the hospital for medication.

Acting on the report, policemen coordinated with the City Health Office and submitted some samples of the chocolate drinks for laboratory for examinations. – Dan Toribio Jr.