‘Lechon manok’ employee electrocuted PDF Print E-mail
Sunday, 03 January 2016 14:37

A “lechon manok” stand attendant died of electrocution last Friday morning.

Police identified the fatality as James Lumicad y Resiba, 19, single, a native of Palmeras, RT Lim, Zamboanga Sibugay and was a stay-in worker of Marino Jumawan, 54, of Boalan, owner of the Bodidoy’s lechon manok.

Lumicad was rushed to the hospital where was declared dead on arrival.

Initial investigation showed that a customer arrived at the Bodidoy’s Lechon in Tumaga around 11:45 a.m. and found Lumicad unconscious on the ground.

The incident was reported to the police.

Police said that Lumicad was tending the lechon stand when he accidentally touched a live wire and was not immediately assisted because he was alone.

The body was brought to a funeral parlor for post mortem examination. – Dan Toribio