‘Bato’ says police continues Davao blast investigation PDF Print E-mail
Wednesday, 07 September 2016 11:22

By ALLEN ABASTILLAS

Philippine National Police chief Director General Ronald “ Bato” Dela Rosa on Tuesday said that police operatives are investigating all possible angles in the deadly bombing in Davao Friday night last week that killed 14 people and wounded 71 others.

Dela Rosa said that investigators  are looking into the possibility that the grenade attack was a diversionary tactic relative to the ongoing military offensive against Abu Sayyaf in Sulu.              “Pinag-aralan naming lahat ng anggulo para ma solve po ito. Hindi kami hihinto para makipaglaban sa mga druglords. Hindi po ako matakot mamatay. Pagmayari ako halimbawa, marami pang susunod na PNP Chief. Ayan o sila,” Dela Rosa said.

He said  that drug dealers in the country are now upset and doing everything because they are almost  to be identified under the ongoing Senate hearing.

“Alam niyo sa Manila. Ang mga drug lords nag declare din ng all-out war against the PNP. In fact may pinatay na sila na mga policemen. Lalo na yong pulis na bumili ng tubig sa 7/11 Convenience Store. Binaril nila treacheriously,” Dela Rosa said.

He explained that at present big time drug dealers jailed at the National Bilibid Prison has no more contacts with the outside world because cellphones are not allowed.

“Since the Special Action Force tookover the security of the prison, drug lords have no more contact and can not operate. Meron na kaming suspect sa bombing sa Davao City,”

Dela Rosa said. — Allen Abastillas