Fire razes business stall in Malangas Print
Tuesday, 19 September 2017 16:34

Some P5 million worth of property went up in smoke after a fire hit a business establishment in Purok Makabibihag, barangay POblacion, Malanga,   ZamboangaSibugay last Sunday afternoon.

A police report showed that the fire occured at the Alshie Mira Trading owned by Aldrin Paulin Alcuitas around 2 p.m.

Police and fire investigators disclosed that the fire started due faulty electrical circuit and suddenly spread out to the adjacent grocery store and motor parts supply and water refilling station.

Police said that was no reported casualty during the incident as everybody managed to go out while the fire was still small.

Firemen declared fire out at 6 p.m. of the same date. – Dan Toribio