Distinguished Zambo cop dies from electrocution Print
Monday, 25 September 2017 11:41

A policeman was accidentally electrocuted while he was fixing electrical wirings in their house in Kalayaan, Luyahan, Pasonanca last Saturday afternoon.

Electrocuted was SPO2 Edwin Nono, 43, assigned at the City Police Office’s Pre-Charge Section.

Nono was rushed to the West Metro Medical Center but unfortunately was declared dead on arrival by the attending physicians.

Investigation conducted by the Sta. Maria Police Station disclosed that Nono was fixing some electrical connections at the rooftop of their house when he accidentally touched a live wire before 5 p.m.

Nono’s body was brought to a funeral parlor for post mortem examinations.

Nono was a veteran and honest traffic investigator before he was assigned at the Pre-charge Section of the City Police Office

Colleagues noted his hard work and dedication to the service from the very time he joined the police force. – Dan Toribio