Old man cheats death in fire Print
Tuesday, 24 October 2017 17:09

A 70-year-old man narrowly cheated death during a fire incident in Tapangan Drive, Tumaga yesterday before noon.

Flames quickly engulfed the house as the man, identified as Roseller Bello, rushed out of the burning structure.

Initial reports said that the fire was caused by a plugged electric fan that overheated.

A spark from the unit turned into flames that quickly spread and gutted the house.

Fire men declared fireout in less than an hour.

Firemen are still investigating to determine the estimated damage to property. – Dan Toribio