City Admin: Children need permit to carol Print
Friday, 15 December 2017 16:58


The city government is urging all carolers to get a caroling permit from the City Administrator’s Office for the safety of the group and the community.

This includes children who must undertake this particular activity with adult supervision.

City Administrator Mary Angelique Go said that her office is giving out the permit for free.

Carolers merely need to present their identification card, a letter which includes the date, time, areas where the carolers will conduct their activity and the number of participants.

There are no fines and penalties for groups that fail to secure a permit.

“As a matter of practice, we encourage everyone to secure the permit para when you are (at) the house concerned, when you see a permit, mas kampante,”  said City Administrator Mary Angelique Go. (RGAAGo)