Baluno fire affects Chieftain’s house PDF Print E-mail
Friday, 18 May 2018 12:08

A portion of the residential house and store owned by Baluno Barangay Chairman Ricardo Revillesa were burned in a conflagratoin last Wednesday night.

The fire took place at the house and store of  Revillesa at around 8:30 p.m.

Firemen immediately responded to the area and put out the fire approximately thirty (30) minutes after it started.

Residents also helped one another in putting out the blaze.

Initial investigation showed that the fire  originated from a lighted candle that was left unattended by Revillesa’s daughter.

Police and fire investigators estimated damage to be at  P150,000.  (Dan Toribio)