Construction worker dies of electrocution PDF Print E-mail
Monday, 16 July 2018 16:42

A carpenter died of electrocution last Saturday after trying to get mangoes from a tree adjacent to a construction site in Barangay Talon Talon.

The fatality was identified as Alvin Siton y Jumang-it, 20 years old, a resident of Barangay Tugbungan.

Investigation disclosed that Siton was trying to get mangoes from a tree adjacent to the construction site when he accidentally touched a live wire.

The victim was thrown to the ground and was brought to a local hospital but was declared dead on arrival. (Dan Toribio)