Construction worker electrocuted PDF Print E-mail
Tuesday, 07 August 2018 14:27

A construction foreman landed in the hospital after he was electrocuted in Villa Sta. Maria last Sunday afternoon.

The victim was identified as Ernardo Adion Victoriano, 47 years old, of Barangay Pamucutan.

Initial investigation showed that at 4:20 p.m. Victoriano was working at a construction site  in Villa Sta. Maria when he accidentally hit a live wire with a steel bar.

The victim sustained burns in the body and was rushed to the hospital for treatment. (Dan Toribio)