Boy electrocuted during fiesta Print
Sunday, 19 August 2018 15:24

by Remus ong

Tragedy struck at a fiesta celebration of Barangay Cape, Roxas Municipality, Zamboanga del Norte when one of the residents, an eight-year-old boy, was electrocuted while playing with light and sound equipment.

The incident occurred at the barangay covered court at 5 a.m. last Thursday during a disco in connection with the fiesta celebration.

The victim, identified as Jethro Impong Claveria, was found dead inside the metal sound box frame owned by Andalahao Lights and Sound.

The victim’s friends told police that Claveria was playing in the metal frame where the disco lights and sound box were being installed.

The boy’s cadaver was subjected to post mortem examination at the Rural Health Unit.  (Remus Ong)