1 injured in San Jose fire Print
Monday, 10 September 2018 12:31

An unattended charger sparked  a conflagration which razed a boarding house and two other structures and also injured a woman in Barangay San Jose Cawa-Cawa last Sunday.

The burned structures were the following:  a residence made of semi concrete materials owned by John Elpedes, a house owned by Roberto Ventura y Fernandez, and a boarding house owned by Celino Sanson.

A woman, identified as Carmelita Policarpio, of legal age, suffered difficulty of breathing due to smoke inhalation.

Investigation disclosed that the fire was sparked by a sub-standard phone charger which was left unattended inside the room of a certain Rene Policarpio.

Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP) personnel said that fire out was declared at 10 p.m.