13-year-old boy electrocuted, buddy injured PDF Print E-mail
Wednesday, 29 February 2012 13:08

A 13-year-old boy died while his companion landed in the hospital after they accidentally touched a live electric wire near a restaurant along Veterans Avenue Extension last Monday afternoon.

Police identified the fatality as Clark Francisco y Jacob of Sta. Maria. Injured was Romulo Flores y Quiambao, 32, married, of Tumaga.

Initial investigation showed that Flores climbed a mango tree to cut some branches that touched a part  of the restaurant.

On the other hand Francisco also climbed to get fruits but he accidentally touched a live wire connected to the Zamcelco lamp post.

Police said that both Francisco and Flores absorbed electricity voltage. They were rushed to a hospital, where Francisco was declared dead on arrival.
Flores was confined for further treatment.

Police were still investigating the case. — Dan Toribio Jr.