13-year-old boy electrocuted in Pasobolong PDF Print E-mail
Wednesday, 09 October 2013 13:29

A 13-year-boy died of electrocution inside their residence in Muslim Village, Pasobolong last Monday morning.

Jaabar Isa y Abdul declared dead on arrival in the hospital.

A police report disclosed that Isa was about to connect the plug of a flat iron to an electric outlet when he accidentally touched the live plug-in outlet that resulted in his electrocution around 9 a.m.

Isa was rushed to the Mindanao Central Sanitarium Hospital where he was declared dead on arrival.

The body was retrieved by his relatives for burial services after the post mortem examination. – Dan Toribio Jr.